Sunday, August 28, 2005

Progress

I am amazing myself with how much quicker the seccond pair of socks I have ever knit are compared to the first ones. It's probably because I have more projects (and yarn) already in my head and waiting to be started(that will be for me of course!) so I have lots of motivation to get these socks over with! As you know (I think) I am planning on making myself a pair of socks (footies non the less!!) with this beautiful sock yarn in pink yellow and orange (reminds me of sherbert and ice cream and all sorts of yummy stuff!!). After that is a mystery project with a skien of yarn I fell in love with and am seriously considering buying a seccond one depending on how this project works out. I'll keep you posted on my adventure! Ok, so I wasn't planning to put a picture in this post, but I can't resist!!!!

( here is sock number one hanging out in my knitting bag at the park, it is so much fun to knit on a swing![but not while swinging!!])

I thought you would like that.

So now that I have filled my knitting quotent of this post I will tell you about my day. A couple of days ago I received a call for a lady telling me about how I was going to be a volunteer for a "doggy fun day" at my local park. I was in shock of how this person got my number so I just said ok, what time? Don't worry, I ended up having fun! I guess that I singed up for something and they never called me so they kept my number untill they needed someone. So my day was spent knitting while I sold raffle tickets and watched dogs do crazy things like bob for hot dog weiners (I kind you not!) and do three legged race (with three legged dogs!).

Knitting time for me! See you at the other end of the sock.

-Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home