Friday, September 02, 2005

Change is in the air...........

Ok, so I decided I didn't like my old layout, and I think this one is just so pretty ....... so I changed everything. But thats ok, because it made me finally adjust the buttons on the sidebar to link to their homes! Yay for me! I am slowly working on more links for you to check out, and a gallery .......... Knitting progress: My summer memmories socks (formally know as icecream socks) are finished! Wooppieee!!!!

(Woot! feet in the air!) (Their sexy pose) (Front veiw)

(Side view)

Yes I know the pictures are wierd, but that is only because it is incredibly hard to take good pictures of your feet!!

And now I will unveil to you, my magical scarf! I am using Crazy Aunte Purl's Magic Scarf pattern to create a checker board effect in the yarn. I finally gave up on using my GGH Safari yarn for socks and gave into a scarf. Hey, fall is coming up and this will go with everything because it has so many different colours!!!

(the scarf hangin' out) (the scarf and I are bonding already)

(close up of the pattern)

Well, that's all from me for now. Keep checking the sidebar for more updates as I get to it. Have a good long weekend!!!!

-Karen

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Lancione said...

FCC coordinating tech aid for Katrina disaster
Xeni Jardin posted this notice on the tech blog, BoingBoing: Some quick notes from a conference call that just took place, hosted by the FCC about how to coordinate resources and personnel from ...
Greetings, I was blog surfing and discovered your blog! If you are interested in better health, go to Fruta Vida Acai related site. It is special. Maybe something of interest to you? Thanks, have a nice day.

9/02/2005 07:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home