Thursday, September 29, 2005

Still waiting

I'm still waiting for my yarn and camera. In the mean time, I have been sewing a lot. I made a bag for dance clothes(for school), a planner cover, pencil case, and you know about the t-shirts. My next plan is to make a Little Mermaid purse/bag thing out of old Little Mermaid sheets. All I need is some inside fabric. I'm really sorry about the non knitting content in these last posts. It's killing me that I have nothing to knit!!!!!!! :( Oh, and here's some random quiz I took when I saw someone elses result. I never thought I would do well in NYC, but who knows?

You Belong in New York City

You're an energetic, ambitious woman. And only NYC is fast enough for you. Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career Or simply take in all the city has to offer What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-) Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.
-Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home