Friday, September 09, 2005

TGIF!!!

Soooooo soooo glad it's friday! I need a break from all this getting up early and doing stuff, that thing we call school! So today was pictures day, oh my. Long lines for a 30 seccond photo shoot. No kidding. The worst part is I decided to wear my new fancy shoes But I learned very quickly, pretty = painful. This was the first day wearing them for a long period of time. Even though I had those things you slip onto your feet that are made out of tights material but only cover your foot(you know what I'm talkin' about?), they still hurt! They rubbed at my heels and my blister (OW!). So lesson learned, buy those blister band-aids when wearing new shoes!!!! So any ways, I went to my first school even tonight :). First football game of the season! It was so much fun, my friend and I had a blast! We painted our faces and wore out school colours. You will also be happy to know that the fixation sock accompanyd me to the game. My school won, 42-0. WooOOoot! I also made the mistake of mixing coffee with my hot chocolate so this may not be the only entry I make tonight ................................... Sad news though, my camera is messed up and it keeps wiping my memory card. I had some great pictures I took outside, and of my friends and at the game and when I come home, there all gone. I don't know what it's problem is, but untill we find out i can't show you any new pictures :(. Wish me luck that it can be fixed!!!! -Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home