Thursday, September 22, 2005

Three whole days, and no plans so far.....

ug. I'm very bored right now. I'm taking a break from Bubby #3 so I don't get to bored and swear off them before I make eough for all the people that want one! ...................... do do di do.................. and all I can do is wait. wait for my camera to arrived, fixed so I can re-take my outdoor photo shoot that got deleated, and take a pictures of my bubby family.... and basicly anything in sight the first day. I swear digital cameras are addictive. I think I am going through withdrawl. I am always thinking, I could take a picture of that! grrrrrr.......... ..............de dum de dum de dum......... I really hope I can find some yarn this weekend for my Weasley sweater. I feel bad being part of the KAL and not even have the yarn yet! I swear I'm trying! Yarn just doesn't want to find me! ....................... tap tap tap........................... click click......... oh, I do know what I am going to be for haloween this year. get this, a care bear!! I got the idea from Craftster. some guy made a care bear costume out of a matching sweatshirt and sweat pants set. I want to be the pink one. just b/c it's pink. and it's such an easy costume, warm, and kinda creative. not the witch I have been way too much. and it's cute. come on, who doesn't love a care bear? and even if I only wear it to school and on haloween while I hand out candy (b/c parents wont let me go out, so I will eat a candy for every kid that comes to the door............ thats not alot though b/c we live out of the main area in my city so we get like 20 kids), I will still have a cute sweatshirt afterwards and pink sweat pants. so i get clothing and a costume in one. kinda like last years costume. I was Shandi from ANTM. no one really got it, but I had fun and I now have a cool t-shirt (it says shanthrax on it :D) .................... *humm of a lawn mower/model plain, I'm not sure what it is but it's loud!)................. oh how I wish I could take a picture......... it's so pretty and warm today, and it's fall! waaaaaaaaaaa, i miss my camera. .................................................. oh, some knitting content. I have ordered some lamb's pride worsted yarn for hipster. it will arrive at it's shipping destination some time next week, and then I will have to go pick it up (b/c it's not being sent to my house). I don't care, yarn! ooohhh, how I wish I could tell you what olours it's going to be......... maybe I already told you but I will not again and it will be a surprise when it's all done. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ok, enough of this, I'm sure half the people that started reading this gave up somewear around my care bear costume............. thanks for anyone who stuck it out. uh................. yah................... not a very bright day for me here. toodls. - ..... what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home