Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The best birthday i could have ever asked for.

Today is a great day, a day I will always remember. Not because of the great birthday gifts, or the cake, or the weather. Today is the day we brought home our new baby, a Siamese kitten!!! I am extatic! After many months we finally have a cat in the house again. And whats better that a kitten? Two! My sister is bringing hers home soon so they can be friends. I can't wait!! So here is the long awaited photo shoot! Isn't he beautiful? Right now he is sitting on my lap. Such a lovely kitty! He is very bouncy though, and I'm not use to that because my last cat was very calm and hardly moved. It's like having a two year old in the house!! However, he needs a name. We have no clue! Something unique, but not weird. He is such a nice kitty. Any suggestions are welcome, and if the family likes you might get the honour of naming our kitty!

Now onto birthday loot :D.

From mom and dad, the wrap sweater I wanted, and a ballet slipper necklace! I love it, the sweater is so warm!

DS got me a great gift, both Bridget Jones movies! It's the perfect way to spend the day, curled up with a good movie and some knitting! And chocolate is nice :D.

Granny got me the coolest quilting book, and yarn money :D.

And my dear friend gave me a coaster with my name on it (and I fit the discription perfectly!), a key chain with my family crest, and a really yummy looking lolly pop!!

And finally, my cards. I love the wizard one, it's all sparkely! And of course, kitty cards!

So that was my day, I hope to go to a LYS on thursday to get my needles for hipster and yarn for clapotis. I may even pick up some yarn for a kittypi :D.

aaawwww, he is still in my lap, almost asleep!

Now, I'm off to eat some cake................

-Karen and kitty

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Happy mutual birthday Karen! Your kitty is precious.

Amy

10/18/2005 06:20:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy Birthday!! Your new kitten is so cute. And congratulations, you guessed my lie. You're up next for four truths and a lie. Have fun!!

10/19/2005 07:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home