Thursday, October 13, 2005

A day well spent

Yes, not only did I finish a sock today (!!!!) but I made a dent in the math homework I was given before the strike. Went to the library so I could work with some friends and actually do the home work, because at home there are way to many distractions. But near the end i got bored, so I pulled out my sock. My studdy buddy was a bit scare at first. She was like "that looks dangerous!". Never thought of sock knitting as dangerous, but you never know................... So here is the sock, er, "helping" me with math.

Does it look scared to you? Any ways, after that I left for the mall to get a little last min. addition to my friends birthday gift. So what do I find at WallMart? these cool looking packages of yarn to support breast cancer. It comes with 2 skeins of light pink Lion brand fun fur, hot pink size 10 plastic straight knitting needles, and instructions to knit a scarf. I think it's cool, and I love the pink. But I don't know what I'd actually do with it if I bought it. The only thing I could think of is to knit something with it and donate it/sell it for breast cancer funds. So if anyone is interested in any of that, check your local Walmart for those kits.

Yes, so that was my day. I have one finished sock that I have to seam the toes up so I will start the seccond one soon (maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow). So untill then, you will have to wait for another interesting sock shot.

p.s. heres another quiz result

Your Fashion Style is Classic
You like what's stood the test of time...Simple, well styled clothes that don't scream trendyYou stay updated and modern, but your clothes stay in style for a whileYou wouldn't be caught in animal prints, fake fur, or super bright colors

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Your socks look great! My husband thinks that DPN's look dangerous too.

Amy

10/14/2005 04:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home