Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm back! And I come with yarn!! Today was lots of fun, but I had to get up at an unhuman hour. It was ok though, because I got to eat Pumpkin pancakes!! Then a nice sleep and what do you know, were there? The mitten and I enjoyed looking around at vintage dolls and toys, while being hounded by people to buy buy buy! I did make it out of there, and I had quite and adventure in WalMart. I have never in my life been to a WalMart Supercenter, untill today. Man, those things are massive! everything you could think of. Even fresh food! that amazed me. But my time was well spent in the shoe section. I fell in love, but had to leave them behind. I am hoping I can find them up here, if I do I will be extremly happy. I present to you, the most comfortable clogs that would be perfect for showing off freshly knitted socks. Just look at them, ahhhhhhh............... I am considering going to every WalMart withing reasonable distance to find them. I had no luck on their web site. Please please please be in a store near me!!!! So, today was the day, I have my yarn for Hipster!!!! It is beautiful! And sooooo soft. I couldn't stop fondeling and hugging it. I can't wait to knit with this stuff. I am going to have lots of fun with any leftovers. Weasley update: after the, er, problem with the first mitten (aka giant mitten), I started again with different yarn and made a Gryffindor coloured mitten. It worked out much better. Now all I need to do is buy more red yarn and I have myself some mittens! Then I will eventually get to Ravencalw mittens, after Hipster is done, and my clapotis, and christmas presents. Ooohhh, I'm getting scared already!! (note: due to technical difficulty, aka blogger is ARSING UP AGAIN and not letting me post a picture of my mitten, it will have to wait untill I no longer want to kill my computer)

4 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I hope you find your clogs. They do look mucho comfy.

10/17/2005 04:31:00 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Pumpkin panckakes! Yum!

Great yarn -- I have used that Lamb's Pride and it is very nice.

I wish I could say that I'm making mad progress on my Weasley project, but it's been sadly neglected of late. This week I'll get to it. :)

10/17/2005 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Lamb's Pride is a wonderful yarn -- you're going to enjoy using it.

10/17/2005 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

ooo.. diggin the clogs!

Thanks for the b-day wishes! Right back at ya.. Libra's do rock! XD

10/18/2005 10:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home