Friday, October 14, 2005

Replies to my comments

I have been meaning to reply to all the great comments I have been getting, so here is my response to them: Robin said: OOOOhhhhh, beautiful socks! What yarn did you use for the pink and yellow ones? They are smokin hot. When is your birthday? I used DGB Confetti superwash yarn in colour 01005. My birthday is on October 18, same as Amylovie! Amielovie said: You have a lot of great FO's! Why thankyou! I hope everyone enjoys them Lolly said: I have heard that socks are great math tutors :) Unfortunatly, this sock is the kind of tutor that distracts you to a point where you feel guilty that your not working, so you do a few math problems every couple of rows :) Hope that y'all are reading this because I don't have time to e-mail you each individually to thank you for the comments quite yet. One day I will. In other news, I am working on a secret project, but I will give you a hint: It was inspried by fellow Weasley KALer Ruth and this post about her HP FO's. -Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home