Monday, October 10, 2005

Socks socks socks!!

Yes, once again I have caught the sock bug!! I decided to join the socktoberfest to finally use up some leftover sock yarn (and I'm hoping for either sock yarn or a yarn store gift certificate for my birthday!! hint hint). So here is my sock drawer, with all three pairs of knitted socks that I own (minus one pair that was given to DS for her birthday).

Notice the stratigicly placed sock yarn. Yes, aren't they beautiful? Ok, from the top clockwise, we have the summer memories socks (oh I remember just how warm it was when i was knitting thse, grr), leftover yarn from them and my sisters socks, first pair of socks ever in primary colours (tee hee I feel like a little kid), fixations socks (those were so much fun to knit, I love fixation!), and at the top we have leftover primary colour sock yarn and fixation. Woot! Socks!!

I think I want to start some socks in the grayish yarn and have primary coloured heels. What do you think? I may also join Katies Sock Scrap Swap, it would be pretty cool to get some new sock yarn. but I'm so impatient and I want to knit something now!!! Oh well, off I go with some sock yarn....

-Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home