Saturday, October 15, 2005

The sun came out today so I took the oportunity to have a mini photo shoot. Can you spot the socks?
So what is that secret project I told you about yesterday? Well I had planned on making myself some super duper Hogwarts house mittens, but worsted weight yarn + pattern for not worsted weight yarn + me not adjusting the pattern = GIANT MITTENS!!

Look how scary they are ....... whoooOOOooOOOooOOOooooOOOoooo


So I am off to the states tomorrow, goin' to a doll and toy show. I will bring you more pictures of knitting (I'm picking up my yarn for hipster!!YAY!!) and my adventures tomorrow.



Blogger amylovie said...

Your socks and the hydrangeas are beautiful. Scary mitten!

10/16/2005 03:31:00 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Love the socks!! I also love how you took the picture of them in the flowers -- absolutely beautiful!

That mitten does look gigantic! What are you going to do with it??

10/18/2005 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Love the scary mitten picture! Too funny. :D Good luck the second time around. They're gonna look great at the right scale!

10/21/2005 02:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home