Saturday, October 15, 2005

The sun came out today so I took the oportunity to have a mini photo shoot. Can you spot the socks?
So what is that secret project I told you about yesterday? Well I had planned on making myself some super duper Hogwarts house mittens, but worsted weight yarn + pattern for not worsted weight yarn + me not adjusting the pattern = GIANT MITTENS!!

Look how scary they are ....... whoooOOOooOOOooOOOooooOOOoooo

Mwahahahahaaaaa!!!!

So I am off to the states tomorrow, goin' to a doll and toy show. I will bring you more pictures of knitting (I'm picking up my yarn for hipster!!YAY!!) and my adventures tomorrow.

-Karen

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Your socks and the hydrangeas are beautiful. Scary mitten!

10/16/2005 03:31:00 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Love the socks!! I also love how you took the picture of them in the flowers -- absolutely beautiful!

That mitten does look gigantic! What are you going to do with it??

10/18/2005 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Love the scary mitten picture! Too funny. :D Good luck the second time around. They're gonna look great at the right scale!

10/21/2005 02:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home