Thursday, October 20, 2005

Update on kitten

It seems we were a bit mistaken about our kitty. She was infact a SHE, not a he! Oh well, we had a good laugh and now we have a new name. Suzie! She had a good night, slept in an old doll house. Sooo cute. She is interested in everything, including my feet! So I decided to have a photo shoot with her and my Socktoberfest socks!

Hmm, what are these? Well, I must check them out! Lets see here.......

Hmm, they don't smell too bad. Hey, they move!

Here she is with foot for scale. I am a size 8 womans.

And this one is just adorable. My old kitty loved playing with pens and pencils. Yes, she fits in great at our house.

Knitting plans. Well, kind of put on hold till I can get to the yarn store! At least I have Suzie to keep me busy. Then mom tryed to knit last night, Suzie was just amazed by the moving needles and wanted to chew on them. I don't know if she likes yarn yet, but if she does she can gladly have the acrylic while I knit with the good stuff. Not that I don't mind some acrylic, it's just I don't want her to ruin my projects and $$ spent on fancy yarn when she can get just as much enjoyment out of free stuff.

There is still a bit of birthday cake left, must go rescue it from the fridge :D.

-Karen and Suzie

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

So cute! My daughters were looking at Suzie's picture, and they wanted to come over to your house to play with her.

Amy

10/20/2005 03:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home