Monday, December 05, 2005

Mr. Brown!

Months, and I mean MONTHS ago, I ordered free fun fur from Bernat. It finally came today! It is very brown and sparkely. What to do... what to do?? The only ideas i have are: - teddy bears - hedgehogs - cat toys Would it be safe to give to a cat? I think my mommy would kill me if they ate any............. lets say no......... What would you do with brown sparkely fun fur??? In other news, no progress on christma gifts *cough*. Don't worry, they don't know what I planned on doing ..... and if I don't finish I can get them somthing else, no biggy. As you can see I am in denial. Thats why I'm blogging, insted of finishing a memoir about myself................ Shhh! BAH! The snow is slushy, and I don't wanna knit christmas gifts........ I need chocolate........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home