Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New member........

Well I hope everyone had a magical christmas! I for one had a great time! Dinner with family, watching the kittens go crazy with wrapping paper............ ah what fun! My favorit gifts include, Weekend knitting (!!!), Gap ballet flats, and a cat book. I am so excited about weekend knitting, I love that book! More about christmas later, what about boxingday??? Well, I braved the crowds with my friend, all for one reason. An iPod nano. Yes, we managed to find two! After running to three stores, we endedup at Future Shop and they had tones!! They even had a line especially for ipods! And what's better than that? We got a free gift card for $20 worth of itunes songs! Woot! So I spent all of yesterday loading it with songs and playing with it. I love it :D. And today I made ti a case! Not a knit one, yet. I used some faux leather and made it a little case. nothing to fancy, but untill I get the hard plastic one that I want this will have to do!

Now I am off to dance around to Michale Jackson! Happy seasons!

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Lucky you! It seems that a lot of people got one of those this year.

Amy

12/31/2005 03:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home