Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Knitting Olyimpics

I don't know why, but I just did not feel like knitting. Sure, I finished a small projects *cough, icord, cough* but I did not live up to my set goal. Instead, I had to re-work what was a challenge to me and work around that. I tryed to finish a matching sock for my ipod to go with the icord, but things kept getting in the way. I am extremely proud to be part of such a global event, and I promise in 2010 I will be full steam ahead. The Olyimpics will be in my city, so because of that I need to give %110. So I promise, when 2010 rolls around, I will be there, with my knitting, watching some of the worlds best athelets compete, and cheering them on as I'm sure they would cheer me on with my knitting. Go Canada Go!!

~K~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home