Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Not everyday works out the way you want it to...

But I at least managed to finish my cross stitch project for school. Looky!!

On a sad not, I am totaly computer illiterate. I was trying to convert files in itunes that I ripped from audio book cds to the right format so that when you put it on your ipod, it shows up in audio books and you can book mark it. I have not done this since the begining of the month, so of course I had trouble. To make a confusing story short, I re-named the file without looking where it was so when I try and import it as the right file type into itunes, I have lost it. I most likely will have to re -rip all 17 cd's. Help!!

~K~

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Your cross stitch is precious!

Amy

2/23/2006 04:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home