Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm sad that I must feel blue this month, even when I love the colour blue. Long story short, my ipod was stolen on monday, and now I am suffering ipod withdral. On a happier note, I've been keeping up with my knitting!! The only blue FO so far is my sophie purse, which I got a head start on in may. I love the yarn that I won, and was happy to finally use it. At the moment I have a nautie on the needles, as a gift for my Bio teacher. It isn't necissarily blue, but the mix of purple and green looks blue sometimes. I hope to keep on knitting, and maybe just maybe get myself another ipod before I go away to camp. ~K~

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh no, that really stinks about your IPOD. :( I'm wishing tons of bad karma on the thief.

6/15/2006 06:11:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry.

Amy

6/15/2006 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home