Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's finally summer

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! As you can probably tell I am excited. I finished my last exam today, the weather is great, and I have sooo much time to knit!! This will just be a quick post. My bio teacher LOVED the nautie! I can't wait to make more, I loved it too!

I'm sure it is a good home. Well any ways, not much progress on my socks but I'm sure my next blog entry will have a finished sock. Over just a more exciting sock. I need to round up some friends and head to the beach tomorrow!!

See yah on the beach!

~K~

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

How awesome! Your teacher must be really great to deserve something like this. I found your blog because I wanted to look at different nauties. Yours is so nice. This is going to be my next project. Have a great summer!

7/01/2006 08:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home