Thursday, June 22, 2006

It's finally summer

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! As you can probably tell I am excited. I finished my last exam today, the weather is great, and I have sooo much time to knit!! This will just be a quick post. My bio teacher LOVED the nautie! I can't wait to make more, I loved it too!

I'm sure it is a good home. Well any ways, not much progress on my socks but I'm sure my next blog entry will have a finished sock. Over just a more exciting sock. I need to round up some friends and head to the beach tomorrow!!

See yah on the beach!



Blogger Michelle said...

How awesome! Your teacher must be really great to deserve something like this. I found your blog because I wanted to look at different nauties. Yours is so nice. This is going to be my next project. Have a great summer!

7/01/2006 08:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home