Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm back!!

Did you miss me? Well, I do have lots of pictures to show you!! Mostly non-knitting related, but stick around, they will be interesting. For some reason, up here in CANADA there is a heat wave. It's crazy, I even have proof that it's hot (for me)

The top temp. is outside, the bottom temp. is inside

In other news, camp wasn't so hot. We had three days of rain. It was off and on, but it did suck. I had a good time, despite the weather. I can't wait to go back!!! Here are some fun pictures of camp.

I'm always up for a good clean prank!

Here is a picture of the bench I helped build partially completed

Finally some knitting, I have one sock done! Well, all but sewing up the toe. It's not my fault I can't find my darning needles!! Oh well, as soon as it cools off I hope to finally finish my Clapotis. I may end up giving it to a family friend of mine that is haveing a surprise birthday party being held for her in september, so I need to get on it!!!

And in sewing news...... I have a new semi-completed project. It is all sewn together, but I was a bit short of one material needed so when that's fixed I will show it off. That and it looks better when it's on me rather than hanging on a hanger. Oh, for any Supernatural fans out there, I just got a notice in the mail that they will be filming a block away from my house! If I get a chance to see the hot stars, I will deffinatly report back to the blog asap!!! ~K~

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I miss going to camp. Glad you had a good time!

7/22/2006 05:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home